The SGM9137 video filter is intended to replace passive LC filters and drivers with an integrated device. One 6th-order channel offers Standard Definition (SD) filter while the other three channels are High Definition (HDi) filters. The SGM9137 may be directly driven by a DC-coupled DAC output or an AC-coupled signal. Internal clamp and bias circuitry may be used if AC-coupled inputs are required.
The outputs can be AC- or DC-coupled. DC coupling the outputs removes the need for large output coupling capacitors.
The SGM9137 is available in Green TSSOP-14 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Three 6th-Order Filters for
1080i High Definition Mode
• One 6th-Order Standard Definition Filter
• Clamp Mode on SD Channel Input
• Bias Mode on HD Channel Input
• Clamp or Bias Mode Active with AC-Coupled Inputs
• Clamp or Bias Mode Inactive with DC-Coupled Inputs
• AC- or DC-Coupled Outputs
• DC-Coupled Output Eliminates AC Coupling Capacitor
• Available in Green TSSOP-14 Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Portable and Handheld Products
Personal Video Recorders
Video on Demand
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|